Highlights from this issue
FEATURES: Onyango Oloo on the ethnicity question in Kenya
COMMENTS AND ANALYSIS:
- Andile Mngxitama et al on Biko's legacy and continuing relevance
- Kevin Pina looks at the disappearance of Lovinsky Pierre-Antoine
- Stephen Lewis on peace, continuing sexual violence and the role of the UN
- African Conference on Participatory Democracy calls for socialism in Africa
- Sokari Ekine on racism in the International Gay & Lesbian Football Association World Championship
PAN-AFRICAN POSTCARD: Tajudeen Abdul Raheem on why Zimbabwe is not Kenya
BOOKS & ARTS:
- Rasna Warah reviews Yash Tandon's 'Ending Aid Dependence'
- Kim Scipes reviews Steve Ellner's 'Rethinking Venezuelan Politics: Class, Conflict, and the Chavez Phenomenon'
BLOGGING AFRICA: Sokari Ekine rounds up African blogs
AU MONITOR: AU Monitor looks at debates on Aid Effectiveness